300 years of hospitality in the heart of Rome
- Over the years,Hotel Cecil has had guests from all over the globe, worldly figures,illustrious personalities, witness to history and culture, such as the most famous Norwegian writer of all time,Henrik Ibsen. As one can read in the epigraph on the building's facade,Ibsen wrote Brand and gathered his ideas for Peer Gynt in the rooms of our hotel.
- Hotel Cecil is a high-quality, 3-star hotel with many characteristics that make it one of a kind: a love for culture and history, an ambiance that balances the romance of the past and the most modern comforts of today, a polite, familiar atmosphere.
- Hotel Cecil is located in a 16th century townhouse in the heart of Rome. It is a short walk away from some of the most beautiful monuments in the city, such as Fontana di Trevi (Trevi fountain) and Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps).
Just around the corner, you can find the famous shopping streets, Via Veneto and Via Condotti, where there are stores and boutiques with all of the biggest italian brand names.
- The archeological treasures on display in the spacious hall, the furniture, the antique paintings, and the 18th century entryway are all part of the priceless décor, and will give you the impression that you are lost in time, in an enchanted world.
- You can visit the beautiful churches on Via del Corso, or pass through the wonderful scenary around the Spanish Steps, with the splendid 'Barcaccia' boat fountain, one of the Bernini's masterpieces, and the scenic steps leading up to Trinità dei Monti church.
- Dinner & Jazz Only for the Hotel Cecil's guests, 15% discount at Gregory's Jazz Club. The atmosphere and the ideal formula...
- Fro2 nights ( 30 sqm) in a suite with patio bunch of roses available in the room Breakfast included From june to september :420...
- WOMEN AND SEDUCTION IN XX CENTURY ART
Until October the 5th, Hotel Cecil suggests to visit the exhibition dedicated to the art of female seduction, at the GNAM, National Gallery of Modern...
- Da vedere a Roma: i musei per bambini e ragazzi
Roma è indubbiamente una città tra le più ricche al mondo di opere d'arte, monumenti e luoghi dal valore artistico e religioso....
- General Audience Pope Francesco
Wednesday General Audience The Audience: Every Wednesday of the year the Pope holds a General Audience, during which he...