300 years of hospitality in the heart of Rome
- Over the years,Hotel Cecil has had guests from all over the globe, worldly figures,illustrious personalities, witness to history and culture, such as the most famous Norwegian writer of all time,Henrik Ibsen. As one can read in the epigraph on the building's facade,Ibsen wrote Brand and gathered his ideas for Peer Gynt in the rooms of our hotel.
- Hotel Cecil is a high-quality, 3-star hotel with many characteristics that make it one of a kind: a love for culture and history, an ambiance that balances the romance of the past and the most modern comforts of today, a polite, familiar atmosphere.
- Hotel Cecil is located in a 16th century townhouse in the heart of Rome. It is a short walk away from some of the most beautiful monuments in the city, such as Fontana di Trevi (Trevi fountain) and Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps).
Just around the corner, you can find the famous shopping streets, Via Veneto and Via Condotti, where there are stores and boutiques with all of the biggest italian brand names.
- The archeological treasures on display in the spacious hall, the furniture, the antique paintings, and the 18th century entryway are all part of the priceless décor, and will give you the impression that you are lost in time, in an enchanted world.
- You can visit the beautiful churches on Via del Corso, or pass through the wonderful scenary around the Spanish Steps, with the splendid 'Barcaccia' boat fountain, one of the Bernini's masterpieces, and the scenic steps leading up to Trinità dei Monti church.
- Per tutti i bambini il concerto di Violetta e per i genitori un occasione per fare un giro in centro ed approfittare dei saldi invernali. Prenota...
- Stay with us on your birthday and get a Superior but pay a Standard! Send an e-mail!
- June and July : stay 3 nights and get a Vespa for 1 day!
- december 25, 26 e 27 Claudio Baglioni at "Auditorium della Musica 5%off
- In keeping with tradition, this year takes place in Piazza Navona, the ancient and picturesque Christmas market in Rome. The main character is...
- If you book on our website and you show the pass for wendesdays Pope Francesco's audience, you will have a 5% riduction on...
- Autunno in Musica e i concerti di Villa Medici a Roma
Nel 2011, per celebrare i legami che si sono instaurati tra Francia e Italia attraverso la storia della musica classica nasce il...
- Da vedere a Roma: i musei per bambini e ragazzi
Roma è indubbiamente una città tra le più ricche al mondo di opere d'arte, monumenti e luoghi dal valore artistico e religioso....
- General Audience Pope Francesco
Wednesday General Audience The Audience: Every Wednesday of the year the Pope holds a General Audience, during which he...